Don’t forget, this Sunday is the first summer concert of the season!
Bring a blanket or lawn chair and enjoy the best Holden Beach has to offer: cool breezes and great entertainment. All Sunday night concerts are from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and are held at the Holden Beach Pavilion under the bridge. All concerts are free of charge. We’ll see you there!
- May 28th – Steve Owens & Summertime
- June 4th – Jim Quick & Coastline
- June 11th – The Fantastic Shakers
- June 18th – The Embers featuring Craig Woodard
- June 25th – The Holiday Band
- July 2nd – Blackwater Rhythm and Blues Band
- July 9th – The Tams
- July 16th – Too Much Sylvia
- July 23rd – Part Time Party Time Band
- July 30th – Tim Clark Band
- August 6th – Gary Lowder and Smokin Hot
- August 13th – The Entertainers
- August 20th – Band of Oz
- August 27th – Carolina Breakers
- September 3rd – The Imitations
All Sunday night concerts are from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and held at the Holden Beach Pavilion under the bridge.